* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
Note: While there is no
disabled attribute in the HTML standard, there is a
disabled attribute on the
HTMLLinkElement DOM object.
The use of
disabled as an HTML attribute is non-standard and only used by some Microsoft browsers. Do not use it. To achieve a similar effect, use one of the following techniques:
disabledattribute has been added directly to the element on the page, do not include the
disabledproperty of the DOM object via scripting.
stylesheet, and the href attribute is set to the URL of an external style sheet to format the page. WebTV also supports the use of the value
nextfor rel to preload the next page in a document series.
attribute. The attribute thus defines the reverse relationship compared to the value of the rel attribute. for the attribute are similar to the possible values for
attribute with the opposite , e.g. made should be replaced by author. Also this attribute doesn't mean revision and must not be used with a version number, which is unfortunately the case on numerous sites.
contains the icon . It may have the following values:
contains only one entry. Among the major browsers, only the Apple's ICNS format allows the storage of multiple icons, and this format is only supported in WebKit.