* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
MediaQueryList object maintains a list of on a
, and handles sending notifications to listeners when the media queries on the document change.
This makes it possible to observe a document to detect when its media queries change, instead of polling the values periodically, if you need to programmatically detect changes to the values of media queries on a document.