* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
track element is used as a child of the media elements—
—and does not represent anything on its own. It lets you specify timed text tracks (or time-based data).
The type of data that
track adds to the media is set in the
kind attribute, which can take values of
metadata. The element points to a source file containing timed text that the browser exposes when the user requests additional data.