* Copyright 2011 Project Funcito Contributors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
MyClass callsTo = callsTo(MyClass.class);
Functor<MyClass,RetType> func = functorFor( callsTo.noArgMethodWithRetType() );
Stubs are cached, this method can be called multiple times for the same class without penalty. But a single stub can also be reused for creating multiple Jedi Functor or Filter objects.
clazzis the class to be stubbed
stubbedMethodCallis the return value from a method call to a FuncitoJedi stub object