* Copyright (c) 2008 Wayne Meissner
* Copyright (C) 1999,2000 Erik Walthinsen <email@example.com>
* 2000 Wim Taymans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 2005 Wim Taymans <email@example.com>
* This file is part of gstreamer-java.
* This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 3 for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 3 along with this work. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
The eos event can only travel downstream
synchronized with the buffer flow. Elements that receive the EOS
event on a pad can return
when data after
the EOS event arrives.
The EOS event will travel down to the sink elements in the pipeline
which will then post the
message on the bus after they have
finished playing any buffered data.
When all sinks have posted an EOS message, an EOS message is forwarded to the application.