* Copyright (c) 2009 Levente Farkas
* Copyright (c) 2007, 2008 Wayne Meissner
* This file is part of gstreamer-java.
* This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 3 for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 3 along with this work. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
long rate_num, long rate_denom);
/* master/slave clocks */
boolean gst_clock_add_observation(Clock clock, ClockTime slave, ClockTime Master, double r_squared);
/* getting and adjusting internal time */
/* creating IDs that can be used to get notifications */
@CallerOwnsReturn ClockID gst_clock_new_periodic_id(Clock clock, ClockTime start_time, ClockTime interval);
/* reference counting */
/* operations on IDs */
clockThe clock that triggered the callback
timeThe time it was triggered
user_datauser data passed in the gst_clock_id_wait_async() function