* Copyright (c) 2013 GraphAware
* This file is part of GraphAware.
* GraphAware is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
* the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either
* version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
* without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of
* the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see
that can produce
despite the fact that there are no transactions involved. Therefore,
can be registered on it. It is up to the implementations to decide when / how often to simulate a "transaction commit" and call
handleras a handler for simulated transaction events. There is no guarantee when these simulated transactions "commit", but they must do so at least once at the point where
handlerthe handler to receive events about simulated transactions.