* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
A disk-based implementation of the
interface. This implementation retains smaller items in memory, while
writing larger ones to disk. The threshold between these two is
configurable, as is the location of files that are written to disk.
In typical usage, an instance of
would be created, configured, and then passed to a
implementation such as
The following code fragment demonstrates this usage.
DiskFileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory(); // maximum size that will be stored in memory factory.setSizeThreshold(4096); // the location for saving data that is larger than getSizeThreshold() factory.setRepository(new File("/tmp")); ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload(factory);
Please see the FileUploadfor further details and examples of how to use this package.