* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// These enums must either use the same name as the IMAP command
// or must provide the correct string as the parameter.
// Commands valid in any state:
// Commands valid in Not Authenticated state
// commands valid in authenticated state
STATUS(2), // P2 = list in ()
APPEND(2,4), // mbox [(flags)] [date-time] literal
// commands valid in selected state (substate of authenticated)
this(null, paramCount, paramCount);
this(null, minCount, maxCount);
this(name, paramCount, paramCount);