* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
An implementation of
for use in servlets conforming to JSR 53. This implementation requires
only access to the servlet's current
instance, and a suitable
implementation, such as
The following code fragment demonstrates typical usage.
DiskFileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory(); // Configure the factory here, if desired. ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload(factory); // Configure the uploader here, if desired. List fileItems = upload.parseRequest(request);
Please see the FileUploadfor further details and examples of how to use this package.