Copyright (C) 2014 Philip Helger (www.helger.com)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
This class contains the data for a single long running job.
- The description of the underlying job. Never
- The date time when the job was started. Never
- The user who started the job. May be
true if this job was already ended
- The date and time when the job execution finished
- The execution duration
- The technical success indicator, whether the scheduled job ran
without an exception.
- The semantic result of the execution.