* Copyright 2014 dc-square GmbH
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Essentially you have to provide a
with subclasses of
s which provide
the configuration properties for your plugin.
methods for simplifying implementing this Provider.
entryPointClass() must return a subclass of
It's possible to use Dependency Injection with Guice in this entry point
class offers some useful utilities
for dealing with configuration providers.
final Multibinder<AbstractConfiguration> multibinder = Multibinder.newSetBinder(binder(), AbstractConfiguration.class);
//Bind the main entry class and immediately start injection