* Copyright 2014 dc-square GmbH
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
When more OnAuthorizationCallbacks are added only one must return a permission, which matches the required permission to successfully authorize the client action.
It is highly recommended to use proper caching as this callback is called every time HiveMQ asks for the client permissions.
s for this client.
Make sure you use proper caching of the returned values as this method will be called very often
clientDatainformation about the client
s for the given client