* Copyright 2012 International Business Machines Corp.
* See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. Licensed under the Apache License,
* Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// This element is either a Flow or Split
// it is the previous executable element before the decision
List<Property> propList = (decision.getProperties() == null) ? null : decision.getProperties().getPropertyList();
//Create a decider proxy and inject the associated properties
/* Set the contexts associated with this scope */
//job context is always in scope
//the parent controller will only pass one valid context to a decision controller
//so two of these contexts will always be null
InjectionReferences injectionRef = new InjectionReferences(jobExecutionImpl.getJobContext(), stepContext,
String exitStatus = deciderProxy.decide(this.stepExecutions.toArray(new StepExecution[stepExecutions.size()]));