* Copyright (C) 2012 Clarion Media, LLC
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This interface provides an API for creating new instances of model classes
from ORM query results. It's important to note that model classes must
contain an empty, parameterless constructor in order for these methods to
construction is done using reflection. If no such
constructor is present, a
will be thrown
. The precondition for this method is that the
ResultSetis currently at the row to convert to an
from the correct table.
ResultSetcontaining the row to convert to an
com.clarionmedia.infinitum.orm.exception.ModelConfigurationExceptionif the specified model
Classdoes not contain an empty constructor
com.clarionmedia.infinitum.exception.InfinitumRuntimeExceptionif the model could not be instantiated
ModelFactoryimplementation cannot process the