* $Id: NoSiblingException.java 287 2012-02-27 16:56:22Z blowagie $
* This file is part of the iText (R) project.
* Copyright (c) 1998-2012 1T3XT BVBA
* Authors: Balder Van Camp, Emiel Ackermann, et al.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3
* as published by the Free Software Foundation with the addition of the
* following permission added to Section 15 as permitted in Section 7(a):
* FOR ANY PART OF THE COVERED WORK IN WHICH THE COPYRIGHT IS OWNED BY 1T3XT,
* 1T3XT DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTY OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
* or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses or write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
* Boston, MA, 02110-1301 USA, or download the license from the following URL:
* The interactive user interfaces in modified source and object code versions
* of this program must display Appropriate Legal Notices, as required under
* Section 5 of the GNU Affero General Public License.
* In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License,
* a covered work must retain the producer line in every PDF that is created
* or manipulated using iText.
* You can be released from the requirements of the license by purchasing
* a commercial license. Buying such a license is mandatory as soon as you
* develop commercial activities involving the iText software without
* disclosing the source code of your own applications.
* These activities include: offering paid services to customers as an ASP,
* serving PDFs on the fly in a web application, shipping iText with a closed
* source product.
* For more information, please contact iText Software Corp. at this
* address: email@example.com