* Copyright 2011 Netflix, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Transactional/atomic operations. See
details on ZooKeeper transactions.
The general form for this interface is:
curator.inTransaction().operation().arguments().forPath(...). and().more-operations. and().commit();Here's an example that creates two nodes in a transaction
curator.inTransaction(). create().forPath("/path-one", path-one-data). and().create().forPath("/path-two", path-two-data). and().commit();
Important: the operations are not submitted until