* Copyright 2014 Netflix, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Here is an example of configuring a custom JAXBContextFactory:
JAXBContextFactory jaxbFactory = new JAXBContextFactory.Builder() .withMarshallerJAXBEncoding("UTF-8") .withMarshallerSchemaLocation("http://apihost http://apihost/schema.xsd") .build(); Response response = Feign.create(Response.class, "http://apihost", new JAXBModule(jaxbFactory));
The JAXBContextFactory should be reused across requests as it caches the created JAXB contexts.