* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2002, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
javax.microedition.io.Connectionobjects which implement the scheme named by
IO_SCHEME. When a
ConnectorService.openmethod is called, the implementation of the Connector Service will examine the specified name for a scheme. The Connector Service will then look for a Connection Factory service which is registered with the service property
IO_SCHEMEwhich matches the scheme. The
createConnection(String, int, boolean)method of the selected Connection Factory will then be called to create the actual
Connectionobject for the specified URI.
nameThe full URI passed to the
modeThe mode parameter passed to the
timeoutsThe timeouts parameter passed to the
javax.microedition.io.Connectionobject can not not be created.