* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ServiceEventlistener that does not filter based upon package wiring.
AllServiceListeneris a listener interface that may be implemented by a bundle developer. When a
ServiceEventis fired, it is synchronously delivered to an
AllServiceListener. The Framework may deliver
ServiceEventobjects to an
AllServiceListenerout of order and may concurrently call and/or reenter an
AllServiceListener object is registered with the Framework
AllServiceListener objects are called with a
ServiceEvent object when a service is registered, modified, or
is in the process of unregistering.
ServiceEvent object delivery to
AllServiceListener objects is filtered by the filter specified
when the listener was registered. If the Java Runtime Environment supports
permissions, then additional filtering is done.
objects are only delivered to the listener if the bundle which defines the
listener object's class has the appropriate
to get the service using at least one of the named classes under which the
service was registered.
AllServiceListener objects receive all
ServiceEvent objects regardless of whether the package source
of the listening bundle is equal to the package source of the bundle that
registered the service. This means that the listener may not be able to cast
the service object to any of its corresponding service interfaces if the
service object is retrieved.
// This is a marker interface