* Copyright 2004 - 2011 Brian McCallister
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
accumulatorThe initial value passed to
for the first call, the return value from the previous call thereafter.
rsThe actual result set from the query. It will already have been advanced to the correct row. Callbacks should not call
ctxThe statement context for execution
java.sql.SQLExceptionwill be wrapped and rethrown as a
AccumulatorType fold(AccumulatorType accumulator, ResultSet rs, StatementContext ctx) throws SQLException;