* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
bundle revisionsof a bundle. When a bundle is installed and each time a bundle is updated, a new bundle revision of the bundle is created. For a bundle that has not been uninstalled, the most recent bundle revision is defined to be the current bundle revision. A bundle in the UNINSTALLED state does not have a current revision. An in use bundle revision is associated with an
. The current bundle revision, if there is one, and all in use bundle revisions are returned.
The result is a list containing the current bundle revision, if there is one, and all in use bundle revisions. The list may also contain intermediate bundle revisions which are not in use.
The list is ordered in reverse chronological order such that the first item is the most recent bundle revision and last item is the oldest bundle revision.
Generally the list will have at least one bundle revision for the bundle: the current bundle revision. However, for an uninstalled bundle with no in use bundle revisions, the list may be empty.
s for the referenced bundle.