* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2008, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
classattribute of the bean definition.
objects for the factory method or constructor of the bean. The List is empty if no arguments are specified for the bean.
objects, with one entry for each property to be injected in the bean. The List is empty if no property injection is specified for the bean.
factory-refattribute of the bean.
When a factory method and factory component have been specified for the
bean, this method returns the factory component on which to invoke the
factory method for the bean. When no factory component has been specified
this method will return
When a factory method has been specified for the bean but a factory
component has not been specified, the factory method must be invoked as a
static method on the bean's class.
nullif no factory component is specified.