* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
See the Guava User Guide article on.
// Modification Operations
putthat silently removes any existing entry with the value
valuebefore proceeding with the
putoperation. If the bimap previously contained the provided key-value mapping, this method has no effect.
Note that a successful call to this method could cause the size of the bimap to increase by one, stay the same, or even decrease by one.
Warning: If an existing entry with this value is removed, the key for that entry is discarded and not returned.
keythe key with which the specified value is to be associated
valuethe value to be associated with the specified key
nullif there was no previous entry
// Bulk Operations
Note:There is no guaranteed correspondence between the iteration order of a bimap and that of its inverse.