* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Interface for identifying device services.
A service must implement this interface or use the
registration property to indicate that it
is a device. Any services implementing this interface or registered with the
DEVICE_CATEGORY property will be discovered by the device manager.
Device services implementing this interface give the device manager the
opportunity to indicate to the device that no drivers were found that could
(further) refine it. In this case, the device manager calls the
method on the
Specialized device implementations will extend this interface by adding methods appropriate to their device category to it.
indicating that the driver cannot refine the device presented to it by the device manager. The value is zero.