* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2001, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Each bundle using this service has its own set of preference trees: one for system preferences, and one for each user.
PreferencesService object is specific to the bundle which
obtained it from the service registry. If a bundle wishes to allow another
bundle to access its preferences, it should pass its
PreferencesService object to that bundle.