* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
DeploymentCustomizerPermissionpermission gives the right to Resource Processors to access a bundle's (residing in a Deployment Package) private area. The bundle and the Resource Processor (customizer) have to be in the same Deployment Package.
The Resource Processor that has this permission is allowed to access the
bundle's private area by calling the
method during the session (see
). After the session ends the FilePermissions are
withdrawn. The Resource Processor will have
"read", "write" and "delete" actions for the returned
that represents the the base directory of the persistent storage area and for
The actions string is converted to lowercase before processing.
if (null == pckg)
DeploymentCustomizerPermissionobject for the given
The name parameter is a filter string. This filter has the same syntax as an OSGi filter but only the "name" attribute is allowed. The value of the attribute is a Bundle Symbolic Name that represents a bundle. The only allowed action is the "privatearea" action. E.g.
Permission perm = new DeploymentCustomizerPermission( "(name=com.acme.bundle)", "privatearea");The Resource Processor that has this permission is allowed to access the bundle's private area by calling the
method. The Resource Processor will have
FilePermissionwith "read", "write" and "delete" actions for the returned
and its subdirectories during the deployment session.
nameBundle Symbolic Name of the target bundle, must not be
actionsaction string (only the "privatearea" or "*" action is valid; "*" means all the possible actions), must not be
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionif the filter is invalid, the list of actions contains unknown operations or one of the parameters is
objthe reference object with which to compare.
if (obj == this)
permissionPermission to check.