* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2004, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
DmtEventis used by
DmtAdminto notify registered
EventListenersservices about important changes. Events are generated after every successful DMT change, and also when sessions are opened or closed. If a
is opened in atomic mode, DMT events are only sent when the session is committed, when the changes are actually performed.
type of the event describes the change that triggered the event
delivery. Each event carries the unique identifier of the session in which
the described change happened or -1 when the change originated outside a
session. The events describing changes in the DMT carry the list of affected
nodes. In case of
events, the event
carries the list of new nodes as well.
For events that do not result from a session, the session id is -1.
The availability of a session.id can also be check by using
getProperty() with "session.id" as key.
The method returns only those affected nodes that the caller has the GET
permission for (or in case of
where the caller has GET permissions for either the source or the
destination nodes). Therefore, it is possible that the method returns an
empty array. All returned URIs are absolute.
. For all other event types this method returns
The array returned by this method runs parallel to the array returned by
, the elements in the two arrays contain the source
and destination URIs for the renamed or copied nodes in the same order.
All returned URIs are absolute.
This method returns only those nodes where the caller has the GET permission for the source or destination node of the operation. Therefore, it is possible that the method returns an empty array.
keythe name of the requested property