* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2004, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The term required bundle refers to a resolved bundle that has a bundle symbolic name and is not a fragment. That is, a bundle that may be required by other bundles. This bundle may or may not be currently required by other bundles.
The information about a required bundle provided by this object may change. A
RequiredBundle object becomes stale if an exported package of
the bundle it references has been updated or removed as a result of calling
If this object becomes stale, its
getVersion() methods continue to return their original values,
isRemovalPending() returns true, and
If this required bundle is required and then re-exported by another bundle then all the requiring bundles of the re-exporting bundle are included in the returned array.
RequiredBundleobject has become stale. The array will be empty if no bundles require this required package.
if no version information is available.