* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2002, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
WireAdminListener objects are registered with the Framework
service registry and are notified with a
when an event is broadcast.
WireAdminListener objects can inspect the received
WireAdminEvent object to determine its type, the
object with which it is associated, and the Wire Admin service that
broadcasts the event.
WireAdminListener objects must be registered with a service
whose value is a bitwise OR
of all the event types the listener is interested in receiving.
Integer mask = new Integer(WIRE_TRACE | WIRE_CONNECTED | WIRE_DISCONNECTED); Hashtable ht = new Hashtable(); ht.put(WIREADMIN_EVENTS, mask); context.registerService(WireAdminListener.class.getName(), this, ht);If a
WireAdminListenerobject is registered without a service property
, then the
WireAdminListenerwill receive no events.
Security Considerations. Bundles wishing to monitor
objects will require
to register a
WireAdminListener service. Since
WireAdminEvent objects contain
Wire objects, care must
be taken in assigning permission to register a
WireAdminEventobject. The event object will be of an event type specified in this