* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Warning: The methods of
indiscriminately to the methods of the delegate. For example,
getValue alone will not change the behavior of
equals, which can lead to unexpected behavior. In this case, you
equals as well, either providing your own
implementation, or delegating to the provided
Each of the
standard methods, where appropriate, use
Objects.equal to test equality for both keys and values. This may not be
the desired behavior for map implementations that use non-standard notions of
key equality, such as the entry of a
SortedMap whose comparator is
not consistent with
standard methods are not guaranteed to be thread-safe, even
when all of the methods that they depend on are thread-safe.
// TODO(user): identify places where thread safety is actually lost