* Copyright (C) 2011 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException. As with
ExecutionException, the exception's cause comes from a failed task, possibly run in another thread.
UncheckedExecutionException is intended as an alternative to
ExecutionException when the exception thrown by a task is an
unchecked exception. However, it may also wrap a checked exception in some
When wrapping an
Error from another thread, prefer
ExecutionError. When wrapping a checked exception, prefer