* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ServiceEvent objects are delivered to
AllServiceListeners when a
change occurs in this service's lifecycle. A type code is used to identify
the event type for future extendability.
OSGi Alliance reserves the right to extend the set of types.
This event is synchronously delivered after the service has been registered with the Framework.
This event is synchronously delivered after the service properties have been modified.
This event is synchronously delivered before the service has completed unregistering.
If a bundle is using a service that is
UNREGISTERING, the bundle
should release its use of the service when it receives this event. If the
bundle does not release its use of the service when it receives this
event, the Framework will automatically release the bundle's use of the
service while completing the service unregistration operation.
This event is synchronously delivered after the service
properties have been modified. This event is only delivered to listeners
which were added with a non-
null filter where the filter matched
the service properties prior to the modification but the filter does not
match the modified service properties.