* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2001, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
SynchronousBundleListeneris a listener interface that may be implemented by a bundle developer. When a
BundleEventis fired, it is synchronously delivered to a
SynchronousBundleListener. The Framework may deliver
BundleEventobjects to a
SynchronousBundleListenerout of order and may concurrently call and/or reenter a
LAZY_ACTIVATION, the Framework must not
hold the referenced bundle's "state change" lock when the
BundleEvent is delivered to a
BundleEvent types, the Framework must hold the referenced
bundle's "state change" lock when the
delivered to a
SynchronousBundleListener cannot directly call life cycle methods on
the referenced bundle when the Framework is holding the referenced bundle's
"state change" lock.
SynchronousBundleListener object is registered with the Framework
SynchronousBundleListener objects are called with a
BundleEvent object when a bundle has been installed, resolved,
starting, started, stopping, stopped, updated, unresolved, or uninstalled.
SynchronousBundleListeners are synchronously called during bundle
lifecycle processing. The bundle lifecycle processing will not proceed until
SynchronousBundleListeners have completed.
SynchronousBundleListener objects will be called prior to
AdminPermission[bundle,LISTENER] is required to add or remove a
// This is a marker interface