* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2002, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
namefield in the
actionListof the service description.
This method must continue to return the action name after the UPnP action has been removed from the network.
One of the output arguments can be flagged as a designated return argument.
This method must continue to return the action return argument name after the UPnP action has been removed from the network.
nullif none is marked.
Each action may have zero or more input arguments.
This method must continue to return the action input argument names after the UPnP action has been removed from the network.
nullif no input arguments.
This method must continue to return the action output argument names after the UPnP action has been removed from the network.
nullif there are no output arguments.
Dictionaryobjects. Each entry in the
Dictionaryobject has a
Stringobject as key representing the argument name and the value is the argument itself. The class of an argument value must be assignable from the class of the associated UPnP state variable. The input argument
Dictionaryobject must contain exactly those arguments listed by
getInputArgumentsmethod. The output argument
Dictionaryobject will contain exactly those arguments listed by
Dictionaryof arguments. Must contain the correct set and type of arguments for this action. May be
nullif no input arguments exist.
Dictionarywith the output arguments.
nullif the action has no output arguments.
UPnPExceptionA UPnP error has occurred.
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionif the UPnP action has been removed from the network.
java.lang.ExceptionThe execution fails for some reason.