* Copyright (C) 2009 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
which forwards all its method calls to another future. Subclasses should override one or more methods to modify the behavior of the backing future as desired per the .
Most subclasses can just use
<> The result type returned by this Future's
* TODO(cpovirk): Use standard Javadoc form for SimpleForwarding* class and