* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2002, 2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The important differences between this interface and the
URLStreamHandler class are that the
method is absent and the
parseURL method takes a
object as the first argument. Classes
implementing this interface must call the
setURL method on the
URLStreamHandlerSetter object received in the
parseURL method instead of
URLStreamHandler.setURL to avoid a