* Copyright The Sett Ltd, 2005 to 2014.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
that is an address for a label. The label in question may be forward referenced, so its address cannot be resolved until the label is encountered as code is generated. In the situation that a forward reference to a label is encountered, a dummy invalid address can be substituted for the label, and the offset at which that dummy address is written can be recorded. Once the label has been resolved to a valid address, the dummy values can be re-visited and corrected. WAMReservedLabel is an WAMCallPoint that also maintains a list of referenced from address to be corrected, once the label address is known.
An WAMReservedLabel is created with an entry point of -1, which means that it has not been resolved to a known address yet. Once the entry point is set to a value other than -1, it is considered to have been resolved.
|Maintain a list of referenced from address against a label.|
super(-1, 0, functorName);