* Copyright The Sett Ltd, 2005 to 2014.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
It uses positional context information from a
, to determine whether terms are
being entered or left, and splits these down into calls on appropriate enter/leave methods. Default no-op
implementations of these methods are supplied by this base class and may be extended by specific printers to append
data into table cells, using the
|Provide default enter/leave methods for every part of a term.|
|Accept lines of data appended into table cells.|
public BasePrinter(VariableAndFunctorInterner interner, SymbolTable<Integer, String, Object> symbolTable,
super(interner, symbolTable, traverser);