* Copyright The Sett Ltd, 2005 to 2014.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
for an WAM-based Prolog with built-ins. This engine loads its standard library of built-ins from a resource on the classpath.
|Load the Prolog built-in library from a resource on the classpath when the engine is reset.|
super(parser, interner, compiler, resolver);
Loads the built-in library resource specified by
// Reset the resolver to completely clear out its domain.
// Create a token source to load the model rules from.
// Set up a parser on the token source.
// Load the built-ins into the domain.
if (sentence == null)
// There should not be any errors in the built in library, if there are then the prolog engine just
// isn't going to work, so report this as a bug.