* Copyright 2014 Daniel Bechler
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
compares object instances. The default is
and this should be sufficient in mose cases. However, you may be dealing with an object model that returns copies of its properties, instead of reusing the exact same instance. In this cases it would be easy to end up in infinite loops, as the default circular reference detection would not be able to detect this. In those cases you should switch to the
mode. The trade-off is, that this renders you unable to nest equal but different objects.