* Copyright 2014 Daniel Bechler
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
In combination with categories this allows to define sub-sets of properties, in order to compare only relevant parts of an object (e.g. exclude all properties marked as _metadata_.)
. Some objects may not be relevant or suitable for the comparison process. Using an
is a powerful and flexible way to detect and exclude those objects.
Keep in mind that every single node in the object graph will be checked against each and every registered
. If performance is important to you, make sure that calling
its methods is as cheap as possible.
typeThe parent type for which the included properties should be specified.
propertyNamesOne or more property names to include.
typeThe parent type for which the excluded properties should be specified.
propertyNamesOne or more property names to exclude.