* _____ _ ____ _ _ _ _
* |_ _|_ __ _ _ ___| |_ / __ \| | | | ___ | | | |
* | | | '__| | | / __| __|/ / _` | |_| |/ __|| |_| |
* | | | | | |_| \__ \ |_| | (_| | _ |\__ \| _ |
* |_| |_| \__,_|___/\__|\ \__,_|_| |_||___/|_| |_|
* Hochschule Hannover
* (University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Hannover)
* Faculty IV, Dept. of Computer Science
* Ricklinger Stadtweg 118, 30459 Hannover, Germany
* Email: email@example.com
* Website: http://trust.f4.hs-hannover.de
* This file is part of IfmapJ, version 1.0.0, implemented by the Trust@HsH
* research group at the Hochschule Hannover.
* IfmapJ is a lightweight, platform-independent, easy-to-use IF-MAP client
* library for Java. IF-MAP is an XML based protocol for sharing data across
* arbitrary components, specified by the Trusted Computing Group. IfmapJ is
* maintained by the Trust@HsH group at the Hochschule Hannover. IfmapJ
* was developed within the ESUKOM research project.
* Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013 Trust@HsH
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.