* Copyright 2007-2009 WebDriver committers Copyright 2007-2009 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License
* is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express
* or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
If the condition does not become true within a certain time (as defined by the implementing
class), this method will throw a non-specified
Throwable. This is so that an
implementor may throw whatever is idiomatic for a given test infrastructure (e.g. JUnit4 would
<T> the return type of the method, which must not be Void
isTruethe parameter to pass to the ExpectedCondition