* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
<param>value</param>is mapped to an equally named property of the bean and converted. The properties of the bean are supposed to either have a public setter or be backed by an equally named field (of any visibility).
requestThe configuration request that specifies the bean and the configuration to process, must not be
BeanConfigurationExceptionIf the bean configuration could not be successfully processed.