* $Id: ApplicationFactory.java,v 1.7 2005/12/05 16:42:41 edburns Exp $
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the License). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the License at
* https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/CDDL.html or
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permission and limitations under the License.
* When distributing Covered Code, include this CDDL
* Header Notice in each file and include the License file
* at legal/CDDLv1.0.txt.
* If applicable, add the following below the CDDL Header,
* with the fields enclosed by brackets  replaced by
* your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyrighted [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* [Name of File] [ver.__] [Date]
* Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems Inc. All Rights Reserved
There must be one
instance per web
application that is utilizing JavaServer Faces. This instance can be
acquired, in a portable manner, by calling:
ApplicationFactory factory = (ApplicationFactory) FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.APPLICATION_FACTORY);
Create (if needed) and return an
for this web application.