* Created on February 9, 2006, 12:58 PM
* $Id: ContextCallback.java,v 1.3 2007/01/29 07:56:07 rlubke Exp $
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the License). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the License at
* https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/CDDL.html or
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permission and limitations under the License.
* When distributing Covered Code, include this CDDL
* Header Notice in each file and include the License file
* at legal/CDDLv1.0.txt.
* If applicable, add the following below the CDDL Header,
* with the fields enclosed by brackets  replaced by
* your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyrighted [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* [Name of File] [ver.__] [Date]
* Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems Inc. All Rights Reserved
This method will be called by an implementation of
and must be passed the component
clientId given as an argument to
invokeOnComponent. At the point in time when this
method is called, the argument
target is guaranteed
to be in the proper state with respect to its ancestors in the
FacesContextfor this request.
that was located by
clientIdby a call to