* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2009, Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Implementations must have a public no-arg constructor. The construction of a provider
should be as "lightweight" as possible.
T represents the provider specific Configuration subclass
which typically host provider's additional configuration methods.
Configurationinstance. This instance is not bound to use the current provider. The choice of provider follows the algorithm described in
ValidationProviderResolver used by
is provided by
If null, the default
ValidationProviderResolver is used.
ValidatorFactoryusing the current provider implementation. The
ValidatorFactoryis assembled and follows the configuration passed via
ValidatorFactory is properly initialized and ready for use.
configurationStatethe configuration descriptor
javax.validation.ValidationExceptionif the ValidatorFactory cannot be built