Holds information about where a component was created. Pairs with a
to record the source information in an
html attribute for inspection and (eventually) click-through.
The new MarkupException in the constructor here is an alternative to
which is package-private
and thus internal to wicket. If wicket eventually exposes the markup
exception from creation time, we can use that directly instead of keeping our
own separate Throwable.
When a component is instantiated, record its source location as part of its metadata.
What kind of wicket component is this (Label, BookmarkableLink, etc) - convenience lookup.
component to identify
- string with the class name of the component
- Gets a string from a stack trace element indicating the package that the class came from or empty for default package
- Gets a string from a stack trace element indicating the class that the component came from
- Gets the filename from a stack trace element
- Gets the line number of the source location from a stack trace element
Produces the value for the html attribute describing the location in Java
source of this component. Result is of the form
component to search for
- String indicating package : filename.java : lineNumber
return "InstantiationLocation: packageLocation=" + getPackageLocation() + ", classLocation="