* Copyright 2007 Daniel Spiewak
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Superinterface to all table name converters; designed to impose conventions upon the auto-conversion of class names to database tables. The idea behind this is to allow user-specified table name conventions and standards rather than always enforcing ActiveObjects's idea of "good naming".
contains a single table name converter which
the entire library uses when performing operations. Any third-party code which
interacts with tables directly should make use of this faculty. By using
the table name converter even in ORM-external operations, the developers can
control table names in a single location and ensure that the conventions
need only be maintained in one spot.
annotation and use the appropriate override when necessary. If this check is not made, ActiveObjects will continue to function normally, but any code assuming the proper imlementation of
@Tablewill likely fail.
clazzThe entity type for which a corresponding field name must be generated.